Welfare Call was established in 2002 with the aim to assist Local Authorities, Social Services, Education Services and Children & Families Departments throughout the UK in the collection, analysis and reporting of data relating to looked after children.
As we approach nearly 100 local authorities with whom we work with, our main aim is to complement and support local authorities in the safeguarding of looked after children, whilst reducing the potential for erroneous and inaccurate data. We consider ourselves an extension of the local authority administration department, working in partnership with them to improve school attendance and attainment whilst offering a fully committed service by all employees to gather, manage, distribute and communicate information.
Why Use Welfare Call?
- At Welfare Call we take pride in ourselves that the company has grown through the years because of the hard work, dedication and commitment to our clients
- Welfare Call has a CAN DO attitude: if any customer would like something ‘slightly out of the box’ we will always try to accommodate their needs, usually at no extra cost
- New ideas and reports are born from suggestions from existing customers, who have a chance to get together at our annual forums, and the annual reviews we hold with authorities – if they request them
- By telephoning on a daily basis we constantly cleanse your data, ensuring you are updated with any changes or discrepancies
- Reporting procedures can be scheduled to meet each individual authorities needs and sent through our secure web portal system
- We always take any criticism as a positive to help improve our system
- Welfare Call has the ability to back date data within the same academic year to September, if the authority starts midway through the academic year, thus ensuring that they are given the full picture
- Our daily telephone calls to the education provisions allows us to challenge the ambiguity of registrations codes, and to glean information that would be unavailable through a data extraction tool