By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions stated below.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Welfare Call website
- By accessing or using this Website you confirm that you have read and understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions stated below.
- The term ‘Welfare Call’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the ownership of the website. The registered office for Welfare Call (LAC) Limited and Welfare Call (CFU) Limited is BBIC, Snydale Road, Cudworth, Barnsley S72 8RP. Welfare Call (LAC) Limited company registration number is 6835794 and for Welfare Call (CFU) Limited is 6835780; both registered in England.
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2 Information submitted to Welfare Call (LAC) Limited and Welfare Call (CFU) Limited.
- The following also applies to all messages, e-mails, bulletin board postings, concepts or other material: You must own or have the right to submit content which you pass to Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited.
- Content for publication on the Website and all Content submitted by you must be legal, honest, decent and truthful and comply with all applicable laws.
- All content submitted by you must not advertise for goods or services unless otherwise expressly permitted by Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited.
- The content submitted must not include or state obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous or defamatory statements of any individual, corporation or state.
- You must ensure that all content submitted to Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited does not infringe copyright, design, privacy, publicity, data protection, trade mark or identity of any third party.
- Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited reserve the right to monitor submitted content and may edit, reject or remove content if we believe it does not comply with the above. In particular, we reserve the right to block incoming e-mails and other content if we believe that their content is, or may be, inappropriate or otherwise does not comply with the above.
- You have sole responsibility for the content which you submit to Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited and you shall keep us fully and effectively indemnified from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of content submitted by you.
- You warrant and undertake that you will not use the Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited website for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- If you breach these terms and conditions then Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited reserve the right to terminate immediately your right to view or use the website, without the necessity of any notice being given to you. We retain the right to deny access to any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
3 Website – Changes and Modifications
- Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited reserve the right to make changes or corrections, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, the content within or services or products available through it, including your access to the website.
- Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, provision of new products or services, or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- B. This Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
4 Online Materials
- The Website is controlled and operated by Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited. Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited do not make representations that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who visit the Website from other locations outside of the United Kingdom do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If use of this Website and/or viewing of it, or use of any material or content on the Website or services, or products offered through the Website are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your state, you are not authorised to view or use the Website and you must exit immediately.
- Unless otherwise specified all content and materials published on Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited website are presented solely for your personal, private and non-commercial use.
- Where content published on the Website is supplied by third parties, Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited do not control or endorse their content in any way. All such content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy of such content whether it is published on or off line.
5 Limitation of Liability
- All content, materials and information on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the website and use of all information published within it.
- Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited accept no liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Website or its contents whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the website. You also understand that Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited cannot and do not guarantee that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to ensure the safe input and output of data.
6 Intellectual Property Rights and Restrictions on Use
- The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. All company names and logos mentioned in the website may be the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners.
- You may print individual pages of content on paper (but not photocopy them) only for the purposes of making use of our service but otherwise you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent.
7 Linked Sites
- Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through the Website or which may link to the Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from the-welfarecall.com and that Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited have no control over the content or availability of that website.
- A link to any other site does not mean that Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to that websites respective site administrator.
8 Availability of the Website
- Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited will try to make the website available but cannot guarantee that the website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device.
- 1 Welfare Call (LAC) Limited or Welfare Call (CFU) Limited may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and post a new version on the website