We’ve been collecting data on Looked After Children for 16 years and have been designing reports, in conjunction with the Virtual Schools, to try and better understand the early interventions required and to ensure the safeguarding of this very vulnerable group.
We have now developed a series of dashboards looking at key areas of your work with Looked After Children and how you can drill down into the data to better understand the cohort needs and issues that occur in regions, territories and countries.
These are the key points around our new Analytics tool:
- Excellent graphical representation of data
- The ability to print on-screen representations in pdf format
- Use to engage senior management, elected members and inspection teams
- Drill down to individual child level where appropriate
- Look at key areas of interest
- Pupil profile of the Virtual School
- ePEP timescales and quality
- Geographical location of in and out of borough provision
- Persistent Absence
- KS1, KS2 and GCSE Attainment
- Missing Marks
- Overall Attendance
These are just a few of the areas we know will be of interest and there will be many more that you have in mind…so just ask us and we will be pleased to discuss them with you.