Current vacancies at Welfare Call (LAC) Limited and Welfare Call (CFU) Limited will appear below.
Please use the form available at the bottom of this page to complete your application.
Completed forms can be sent to Welfare Call using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Job Opportunity – Service Desk/ePEP Admin
Position: Service Desk/ePEP Administrator
Department: Customer Services
Contract: Full Time
This position is primarily to assist the Customer Services Director in the administration of the ePEP department and the, to be created, Service Desk and will include the following duties:
• Inputting Attainment Results – we collect information on SAT results, GCSE exam results and termly Teacher Assessments, which have to be accurately input into spreadsheets
• Entering/Checking Incoming Data – Local Authorities require various reports from information provided. It is necessary to provide this information back to them in an accurate and timely manner
• Inputting ePEP information – Local Authorities input information regarding their LAC education plans on our online ePEP. It is necessary to maintain the database ensuring all information is accurate
• Answering Incoming Calls – the Customer Service department receives incoming calls from schools and Local Authorities on a daily basis. It is very important that these calls are dealt with promptly, efficiently and professionally.
• Prioritising service issues – as requests from customers on service issues arrive into the department it is necessary to prioritise their requests through to the appropriate departments and then keep track on their progress.
• Excellent and professional telephone manner
• Accurate data input
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work to a high standard, unsupervised
• Must have at least 6 months call operator experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
Because of the nature of this position this is only open to internal applicants.
Please apply in writing to: Kay Reynolds – Customer Services Director
Job Description: Call Operator
Date of Vacancy : Current
- Call operators are required to have an excellent telephone manner
- We value personal qualities such as politeness.
- You are required to make outbound calls
- Record accurate information relating to vulnerable children so we can report back to our customers accurately and ensure a high level of service.
- You must have good verbal communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing
- The ability to create grammatically correct notes without any spelling errors.
- You are expected to liaise and follow up any queries with the administration team in order to resolve queries as quickly as possible.
- You are also expected to follow up any notes and carry out any instructions which may be relevant to the call.
- Good communicator
- Confident telephone manner
- Good timekeeper
Please use this link to download our application form which can be returned to:
Welfare Call (LAC) Ltd
BBIC, Snydale Road, Cudworth, Barnsley,
South Yorkshire S72 8RP
Or emailed to email@example.com
If you have any queries please call our Personnel Department on 01226 707809